DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive, unpack, and inventory deliveries to warehouse
- Record purchases and products for inventory
- Maintain parts inventory
- Oversee yearly physical inventory
- Perform physical count of inventory
- Restock items as necessary
- Reconcile actual stock count to digital inventories
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Understand supply chain delays and shortages that occur
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to interact with managers in all departments and levels.
- Must have a positive attitude, strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize work.
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure and deliver within required deadlines.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Applications
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast-pace environment
- Must have good time management skills
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly recommended
- 2-4 years’ experience in a warehouse environment, inventory control, or similar on-the-job experience
- Previous aviation experience preferred, but not required
- This position is required to report daily to Oxford, MS
- Must pass background and security checks
- Subject to pre-employment and random drug testing
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S.