NICHOLAS AIR is looking for a Transportation Driver in the Oxford, Lafayette County, and North Mississippi area. This role requires the highest level of punctuality and attention to detail.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for company fleet vehicles
- Shuttle service on demand for corporate management team, customers, and employees of the company
- Required to keep the vehicles stocked, cleaned, and fueled at all times, ready to be dispatched
- Manage ad hoc delivery and pick-up tasks as needed
- Courteous, professional, and safe driver
- Must be reliable and able to follow precise directions
- Knowledge and experience with local traffic laws, directions, and maps
- Clean driving record with no moving violations in the last 5 years
- Subject to pre-employment and random drug testing
- Must pass a background check
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S.
“We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, inquiry or discussion about compensation, or any other characteristic protected by law.”